The town of Marisol is located in the Municipality of Benito Juárez (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #53 of the whole municipality. Marisol is at 7 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Campestre la Finca, because this was its former name. This town decided to change its name in the year 2019.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Marisol is located at 20.2 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Cancún, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Marisol.
Where is Marisol? How to get there? Map
Online map of Marisol in Quintana Roo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Marisol (Quintana Roo) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near MarisolIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Marisol, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Marisol so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL PLEASURE DREAMS: 10 km away, direction Northeast (8 minutes by car)
- POSADA 3 REYES: 13 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
- MOTEL PLEASURE DREAMS: 13 km away, direction Northeast (11 minutes by car)
- MOTEL POSADA LAS PENCAS: 15 km away, direction Northeast (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Marisol
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Marisol, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Benito Juárez. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Marisol.
Population pyramid of Marisol (Quintana Roo)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of Marisol by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Marisol there is a generational replacement.
Photos of Marisol
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Marisol? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Marisol.
Vote for Marisol
Do you like Marisol or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Marisol to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Benito Juárez
- Carolina (- inhabitants)
- CorralÃ³n Federal (- inhabitants)
- Daniel Cocom (8 inhabitants)
- El Carajito (- inhabitants)
- El Niño de Atocha (- inhabitants)
- Esteban Mayo (- inhabitants)
- La Primavera (- inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (2 inhabitants)
- Los Reyes (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa LucÃa (- inhabitants)
- San Frogs (- inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (- inhabitants)
- Templo Éxito Familiar (6 inhabitants)
- Víctor Jiménez (4 inhabitants)
- Villa de Guadalupe (- inhabitants)