PueblosAmerica.com

Camino a San Matías (Río Seco)

      

Get know the small village of Camino a San Matías (Río Seco) through its photos, maps and population statistics.

All the information of this town of 18 inhabitants of the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave

the town of Camino a San Matías (Río Seco) is located in the Municipality of Córdoba (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 18 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #76 of the whole municipality. Camino a San Matías (Río Seco) is at 872 meters of altitude.

To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Camino a San Matías (Río Seco) is located at 3.0 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Córdoba, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Camino a San Matías (Río Seco).

Population in Camino a San Matías (Río Seco)

In the town there are 9 men and 9 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 3.80 children per woman. People from outside the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave account for 5.56% of the total population. 16.67% of the inhabitants are illiterate (22.22% of men and 11.11% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 7.91 (7 within the men and 9 within the women).

Population changes in Camino a San Matías (Río Seco) since 2005
In 2005, in Camino a San Matías (Río Seco) there were 31 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are -13 people less (a variation of -41.94%). Of which there are -5 men less (a variation of -35.71%), and -8 women less (a variation of -47.06%).

Indigenous culture in Camino a San Matías (Río Seco)
22.22% of the population is indigenous, and 11.11% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Camino a San Matías (Río Seco)
33.33% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (44.44% of the men, and 22.22% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Camino a San Matías (Río Seco)
In Camino a San Matías (Río Seco) there are 7 dwellings. 80.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 40.00% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 40.00% have a radio receiver, 80.00% a television, 40.00% a fridge, 40.00% a washing-machine, 40.00% a car or a van, 40.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 40.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of Camino a San Matías (Río Seco)

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Córdoba (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Camino a San Matías (Río Seco)?

Location map of Camino a San Matías (Río Seco): Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Camino a San Matías (Río Seco), which is marked with the symbol Map marker

You can access more information about maps of Camino a San Matías (Río Seco) in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of Camino a San Matías (Río Seco) with a higher resolution.

What is Camino a San Matías (Río Seco) like?

Capilla del antiguo ingenio 2Centro Deportivo \El Mexicano\Barrio de las Pitayitas

Enjoy the photos of Camino a San Matías (Río Seco) on this link

Vote for Camino a San Matías (Río Seco)

Do you like Camino a San Matías (Río Seco)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Camino a San Matías (Río Seco) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Córdoba

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<



Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Córdoba: