The town of Calixto Ramírez is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Calixto Ramírez is at 421 meters of altitude.
Where is Calixto Ramírez? How to get there? Map
Online map of Calixto Ramírez (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Calixto Ramírez? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Calixto Ramírez (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Calixto Ramírez
With the satellite map of Calixto Ramírez will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Calixto Ramírez.
Vote for Calixto Ramírez. Opinions.
Do you like Calixto Ramírez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Calixto Ramírez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Eduardo González (- inhabitants)
- El Indio (El Noventa) (- inhabitants)
- El Melón (- inhabitants)
- El Sabinito (Gudiño) (- inhabitants)
- El Treinta (1 inhabitants)
- Rafael Vallejo (1 inhabitants)
- Jesús Macías (- inhabitants)
- Los Ojos de Gabriela (Los Picos) (3 inhabitants)
- Minas de Barroterán (7746 inhabitants)
- Negros Maskogos (Nacimiento) (270 inhabitants)
- Ramón Romo (La Pila de los Caballos) (2 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (5 inhabitants)
- San Valentín (- inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (Los Ojos de Gabriela Dos) (3 inhabitants)
- Zamora (- inhabitants)