The town of Cahuirica is located in the Municipality of Carácuaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #110 of the ranking. Cahuirica is at 619 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Cahuirica? You can find it at 18.4 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Carácuaro de Morelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Cahuirica location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Satellite photo of Cahuirica
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cahuirica, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Carácuaro. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Cahuirica.
The population of Cahuirica (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near CahuiricaMany people want to stay in the town of Cahuirica itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL MORELOS: 26 km away, direction Northwest (19 minutes by car)
- RENTA DE CUARTO DOÑA CHOLITA: 31 km away, direction Northwest (22 minutes by car)
- GRAN HOTEL DEL CENTRO: 26 km away, direction Northwest (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MORELOS: 35 km away, direction Northwest (29 minutes by car)
Where is Cahuirica? How to get there? Map
Online map of Cahuirica in Michoacán de Ocampo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Vote for Cahuirica
Do you like Cahuirica or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Cahuirica to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Carácuaro
- Apunguio (6 inhabitants)
- Cañada de los Limones (54 inhabitants)
- El Escorpión (13 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (Las Trincheras) (80 inhabitants)
- El Nieto (83 inhabitants)
- El Vallecillo (60 inhabitants)
- El Zapote de los Herrera (- inhabitants)
- La Bejuquera (- inhabitants)
- La Carrera (52 inhabitants)
- La Tinga (2 inhabitants)
- La Vinatita (- inhabitants)
- Las Juntas de Abajo (58 inhabitants)
- Las Juntas de la Torre (4 inhabitants)
- Paso del Atuto (5 inhabitants)
- Puerta Grande (El Pantano) (- inhabitants)