The town of Cadernales is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #77 in terms of number of inhabitants. Cadernales is at 551 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Cadernales is located at 21.5 kilometers from Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Cadernales.
Where is Cadernales? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Cadernales in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Cadernales.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Cadernales and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Cadernales (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Cadernales
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cadernales, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Cadernales.
Vote for Cadernales. Opinions.
Do you like Cadernales? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cadernales so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Armando Bermea (4 inhabitants)
- Cuesta de Malena (Puesto Don Mere) (- inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanas (- inhabitants)
- El Caterpiller (José Montes) (2 inhabitants)
- El Ojito (- inhabitants)
- El Tiple (- inhabitants)
- Guillermo Hernández (El Polvorín) (- inhabitants)
- La Alegría (1 inhabitants)
- La Barrena (3 inhabitants)
- La Florida (La Hacienda) (- inhabitants)
- La Mota y Ayajiles (La Ciénega) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (San Pedro) (- inhabitants)
- Planta Potabilizadora de Agua (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Acero (1 inhabitants)
- Rogelio Camacho (Santiago Camacho) (1 inhabitants)