The town of Cadernales is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #77 in terms of number of inhabitants. Cadernales is at 551 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Cadernales is located at 21.5 kilometers from Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Cadernales.
Where is Cadernales? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Cadernales in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Cadernales.
The population of Cadernales (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near CadernalesDo you want to stay in Cadernales? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Cadernales:
- HOTEL SABINO GORDO: 36 km away, direction East (24 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 29 km away, direction East (24 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SANTA ELENA: 33 km away, direction East (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL OASIS DEL NORTE: 34 km away, direction East (27 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Cadernales
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cadernales, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Cadernales.
Vote for Cadernales
Do you like Cadernales or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Cadernales to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Antonio López (9 inhabitants)
- Eugenio Briceño (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Rincón (Soledad) (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Olivares (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Ruiz (5 inhabitants)
- La Cima (4 inhabitants)
- La Valentina (1 inhabitants)
- Las Cuatas (- inhabitants)
- Los 4 Vientos (1 inhabitants)
- Los Lobos (- inhabitants)
- Los Rodríguez Dos (- inhabitants)
- Orozco (4 inhabitants)
- Pacheco (- inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (Los Ojos de Gabriela Dos) (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (- inhabitants)