Cabañas Canindo (Tamaulipas)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Cabañas Canindo, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 7 inhabitants of Tamaulipas.
The town of Cabañas Canindo is located in the Municipality of Gómez Farías (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #57 of the ranking. Cabañas Canindo is at 1353 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Cabañas Canindo? You can find it at 28.0 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Loma Alta (Loma Alta de Gómez Farías), which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Cabañas Canindo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Cabañas Canindo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Cabañas Canindo (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Cabañas Canindo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cabañas Canindo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gómez Farías. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Cabañas Canindo.
Vote for Cabañas Canindo. Opinions.
Do you like Cabañas Canindo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cabañas Canindo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gómez Farías
- El Paraíso (5 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (5 inhabitants)
- Huerta Estrella (8 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (- inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (5 inhabitants)
- La Mangana (5 inhabitants)
- La Reyna (4 inhabitants)
- Las Ofemias (- inhabitants)
- Narciso Mendoza (La Ardilla) (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (1 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (4 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (11 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)
- Tepeyac (Cantaranas) (3 inhabitants)