The town of Pandora is located in the Municipality of Tapachula (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #430 of the whole municipality. Pandora is at 44 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Bugambilias, but changed its name a few years ago. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2013.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Pandora is located at 11.3 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Tapachula de Córdova y Ordóñez, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Pandora.
Where is Pandora? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Pandora (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Pandora? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Pandora (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Pandora
With the satellite map of Pandora will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tapachula. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Pandora.
Photos of Pandora
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Pandora? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Pandora.
Vote for Pandora. Opinions.
Do you like Pandora? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Pandora so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapachula
- Casco San Nicolás (27 inhabitants)
- Cebadilla 1ra. Sección (779 inhabitants)
- Fracción Margarita (70 inhabitants)
- Frontera 20 de Octubre (209 inhabitants)
- Joaquín Miguel Gutiérrez (El Manzano) (592 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (Santa Cruz) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Quemado (1 inhabitants)
- Plan las Palmas (295 inhabitants)
- Quien Sabe (58 inhabitants)
- Samaria (Santiago Salinas) (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Cintaguayate (7 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (3 inhabitants)
- Villa de San José (Tierra Santa) (- inhabitants)
- Toquián Chiquito (225 inhabitants)
- Toscanis (22 inhabitants)