The town of Buenos Aires is located in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla (in the State of Nayarit). There are 2 inhabitants. Buenos Aires is at 8 meters of altitude.
Where is Buenos Aires? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Buenos Aires in Nayarit? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Buenos Aires.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Buenos Aires and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Buenos Aires (Nayarit) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Buenos Aires
With the satellite map of Buenos Aires will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Buenos Aires.
Vote for Buenos Aires. Opinions.
Do you like Buenos Aires? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Buenos Aires so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
- La Atarjea (Alfonso Langarica) (2 inhabitants)
- Aztlán de las Garzas (415 inhabitants)
- Cañada del Tabaco (1675 inhabitants)
- El Bordo (1 inhabitants)
- El Botadero (1256 inhabitants)
- El Güero Flores (5 inhabitants)
- El Pasito (8 inhabitants)
- El Pitayo (3 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (4 inhabitants)
- El Puente (840 inhabitants)
- La Cucaracha (La Mina) (- inhabitants)
- Pantano Grande (533 inhabitants)
- Pozo de Ibarra (3386 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Benito Rodríguez (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Isabel Carbajal (3 inhabitants)