The town of Buenos Aires is located in the Municipality of Centla (in the State of Tabasco). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #162 in terms of number of inhabitants. Buenos Aires is at 1 meters of altitude.
The town of Buenos Aires is located at 9.7 kilometers from Frontera, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Buenos Aires.
Where is Buenos Aires? How to get there? Map
Online map of Buenos Aires in Tabasco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Buenos Aires? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Buenos Aires (Tabasco) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Buenos Aires
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Buenos Aires, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Centla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Buenos Aires.
Vote for Buenos Aires. Opinions.
Do you like Buenos Aires? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Buenos Aires so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Centla
- El Danzi (- inhabitants)
- El Pitayo (- inhabitants)
- El Socorro (3 inhabitants)
- Felipe Carrillo Puerto (Centro) (1220 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (17 inhabitants)
- Isla del Buey (- inhabitants)
- Las Mercedes (3 inhabitants)
- Libertad de Allende (254 inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo (154 inhabitants)
- Miraflores (La Bellota) (- inhabitants)
- Pico de Oro (29 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (8 inhabitants)
- San José (4 inhabitants)
- San Roque (78 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (3 inhabitants)