The town of Buenavista is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #154 of the whole municipality. Buenavista is at 513 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Buenavista is located at 9.5 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Jiquipilas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Buenavista.
Where is Buenavista? How to get there? Map
Online map of Buenavista (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Buenavista building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Buenavista (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Buenavista
With the satellite map of Buenavista will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jiquipilas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Buenavista.
Vote for Buenavista. Opinions.
Do you like Buenavista? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Buenavista so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Chapotal (1 inhabitants)
- El Amate (- inhabitants)
- El Encanto (- inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- Hoja Blanca (9 inhabitants)
- Inmaculada Concepción (5 inhabitants)
- Las Carmelitas Matzam (63 inhabitants)
- Las Hojas Lisas II (- inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (6 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Texas (- inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo (- inhabitants)
- Sanjón de la Vainilla (San Antonio) (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (24 inhabitants)