The town of Buckingham Viejo is located in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro (in the State of Nayarit). There are 9 inhabitants. Buckingham Viejo is at 638 meters of altitude.
Where is Buckingham Viejo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Buckingham Viejo (Nayarit) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Buckingham Viejo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Buckingham Viejo (Nayarit) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Buckingham Viejo
With the satellite map of Buckingham Viejo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santa María del Oro. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Buckingham Viejo.
Vote for Buckingham Viejo. Opinions.
Do you like Buckingham Viejo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Buckingham Viejo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro
- Crucero el Limón (4 inhabitants)
- El Borrego (11 inhabitants)
- El Nogal (- inhabitants)
- La Bulera (- inhabitants)
- La Hiedra (- inhabitants)
- La Higuera (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (2 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de las Yeguas (111 inhabitants)
- Las Higueras (3 inhabitants)
- Los Limones (11 inhabitants)
- Manguito (- inhabitants)
- Platanitos (153 inhabitants)
- El Cuartito (- inhabitants)
- Real de Acuitapilco (Esteban Baca Calderón) (438 inhabitants)
- Santos Montalvo Espinoza (11 inhabitants)