Borregos (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of Borregos, a beautiful tiny town of 8 inhabitants of the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Borregos is located in the Municipality of Juárez (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 8 inhabitants. Borregos is at 300 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Borregos? How to get there? Map
Location map of Borregos in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Borregos, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Borregos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of Borregos (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Borregos
With the satellite map of Borregos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Juárez. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Borregos.
Vote for Borregos
Do you like Borregos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Borregos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Juárez
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Juárez
- Cola Blanca (6 inhabitants)
- Chabelito (- inhabitants)
- Chavelito (- inhabitants)
- Club de Caza y Pesca Monclova (4 inhabitants)
- Don Martín (331 inhabitants)
- El Cuarenta y Cinco (75 inhabitants)
- La Vaquerita (Homero Martínez Pecina) (3 inhabitants)
- Joaquín Esparza Escobedo (2 inhabitants)
- José López González (3 inhabitants)
- La Casita (3 inhabitants)
- Los González (Luz Luna González) (- inhabitants)
- María Isabel (4 inhabitants)
- Monclova Bass Club (- inhabitants)
- Ovidio Lira Fuentes (- inhabitants)
- Sección 22-0 (63 inhabitants)