Bomba de Manuel Morales (Guanajuato)
Maps, photos and statistics of Bomba de Manuel Morales, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Guanajuato
The town of Bomba de Manuel Morales is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto (in the State of Guanajuato). In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #135 of the ranking. Bomba de Manuel Morales is at 1870 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Bomba de Manuel Morales? You can find it at 2.8 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Apaseo el Alto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Bomba de Manuel Morales location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Bomba de Manuel Morales? How to get there? Map
Online map of Bomba de Manuel Morales (Guanajuato) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Bomba de Manuel Morales
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Bomba de Manuel Morales, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Apaseo el Alto. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Bomba de Manuel Morales.
Photos of Bomba de Manuel Morales
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Bomba de Manuel Morales? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Bomba de Manuel Morales.
The Postal Code of Bomba de Manuel Morales (Guanajuato) is 38523
Are you going to send a letter to Bomba de Manuel Morales? Do you have a friend in Bomba de Manuel Morales and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of Bomba de Manuel Morales consists of the following 5 digits: 38523. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of Bomba de Manuel Morales ("38") correspond to the state code of Guanajuato, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for Bomba de Manuel Morales. Opinions.
Do you like Bomba de Manuel Morales? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Bomba de Manuel Morales so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto
- El Cardal (Tomasa Medina Cervantes) (4 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (477 inhabitants)
- El Sabino (565 inhabitants)
- Fracción del Durazno (Bodegas de Paredones) (- inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Número 15 (11 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Número 48 (1 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Postura 14 (7 inhabitants)
- La Cuevita (1952 inhabitants)
- La Liebre (Soledad de la Liebre) (138 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera del Puerto (32 inhabitants)
- La Tijera (San Antonio la Tijera) (469 inhabitants)
- Marcos Guerrero (4 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua de la Trinidad (1408 inhabitants)
- Prolongación Lerdo de Tejada (32 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de los Piñas (San Francisco) (14 inhabitants)