Blanquita (Méndez, Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of Blanquita, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of Blanquita is located in the Municipality of Méndez (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #147 in terms of number of inhabitants. Blanquita is at 84 meters of altitude.
The town of Blanquita is located at 38.0 kilometers from Méndez, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Blanquita.
Where is Blanquita? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Blanquita in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Blanquita.
Satellite photo of Blanquita
With the satellite map of Blanquita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Méndez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Blanquita.
Vote for Blanquita. Opinions.
Do you like Blanquita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Blanquita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Méndez
- Corral Blanco (3 inhabitants)
- Dos Amigos (5 inhabitants)
- El Aguaje (4 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (Guadalupe del Cerrito) (3 inhabitants)
- El Puma (1 inhabitants)
- El Retamal (1 inhabitants)
- La Coraza (7 inhabitants)
- La Grulla (4 inhabitants)
- San Calistro (- inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- Santa Carolina (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Petrita (1 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (9 inhabitants)