The town of Betevachi is located in the Municipality of Guachochi (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #904 in terms of number of inhabitants. Betevachi is at 2,294 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Betevachi is located at 101.7 kilometers from Guachochi, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Betevachi.
#1 Where is Betevachi? How to get there? Map
Location map of Betevachi in Chihuahua: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Betevachi, which is marked with the following symbol
#2 The population of Betevachi (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Betevachi
With the satellite map of Betevachi will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Guachochi. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Betevachi.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near BetevachiMany people want to stay in the town of Betevachi itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL CUSARARE: 5 km away, direction Southwest (4 minutes by car)
- HOSTAL DE RAPICHIQUE: 5 km away, direction South (4 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS ARROYO CUSARARE: 5 km away, direction South (4 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS DE SEGORACHI: 16 km away, direction Northwest (13 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for Betevachi as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Betevachi or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Betevachi to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#6 Comments and opinions about Betevachi
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Guachochi
- Bacochi (55 inhabitants)
- Bacoreachi (- inhabitants)
- Basigochi de las Palmas (83 inhabitants)
- Cerachi (- inhabitants)
- Coechi (12 inhabitants)
- El Salto (- inhabitants)
- Gualayna (6 inhabitants)
- Huararare (53 inhabitants)
- Laguna de los Corrales (62 inhabitants)
- Ranchería Ochocachi (83 inhabitants)
- Relahuachi (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (Bajío San Francisco) (3 inhabitants)
- Sitanachi (- inhabitants)
- Sugurachi (6 inhabitants)
- Totorichi (64 inhabitants)