The town of Betania is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #620 in terms of number of inhabitants. Betania is at 9 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of Betania is located at 38.2 kilometers from Las Choapas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Betania.
Where is Betania? How to get there? Map
Online map of Betania (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Betania building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Betania (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Betania
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Betania, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Las Choapas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Betania.
Vote for Betania. Opinions.
Do you like Betania? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Betania so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Arroyo Grande (157 inhabitants)
- El Naranjal (- inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Tesoro (23 inhabitants)
- Janitzio (2 inhabitants)
- La Guillermina (5 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (- inhabitants)
- Las Gaviotas (4 inhabitants)
- Licenciado Trinidad García de la Cadena (214 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (2 inhabitants)
- Los Framboyanes (330 inhabitants)
- Los Nietos (20 inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla (87 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (6 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (El Fronterizo) (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (9 inhabitants)