Bertha de Gama (Tamaulipas)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Bertha de Gama, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will discover this incredible town of Tamaulipas.
The town of Bertha de Gama is located in the Municipality of Reynosa (in the State of Tamaulipas). In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #534 of the ranking. Bertha de Gama is at 70 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Bertha de Gama? You can find it at 14.2 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Reynosa, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Bertha de Gama location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Bertha de Gama? How to get there? Map
Location map of Bertha de Gama in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Bertha de Gama, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Bertha de Gama
With the satellite map of Bertha de Gama will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Reynosa. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Bertha de Gama.
Photos of Bertha de Gama
In order for you to enjoy nature around Bertha de Gama, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Bertha de Gama, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Bertha de Gama. Opinions.
Do you like Bertha de Gama? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Bertha de Gama so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Reynosa
- Beatriz Iliana (12 inhabitants)
- Bonifacio Ibarra (El Porvenir) (- inhabitants)
- Congregación Garza (Julio Morales) (- inhabitants)
- Corrales (40 inhabitants)
- División del Norte (166 inhabitants)
- La Bloquera (2 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (5 inhabitants)
- La Loma (6 inhabitants)
- La Tierruca (3 inhabitants)
- Las Mercedes (El Doctor) (3 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- Los Dos Estados (1 inhabitants)
- Rodolfo Martín Rocha (Martín Rocha) (295 inhabitants)
- San Ernesto (1 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (32 inhabitants)