The town of Bernardita Mendoza is located in the Municipality of Benemérito de las Américas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Bernardita Mendoza is at 143 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Bernardita Mendoza? How to get there? Map
Online map of Bernardita Mendoza (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Bernardita Mendoza building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Bernardita Mendoza (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Bernardita Mendoza
With the satellite map of Bernardita Mendoza will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Benemérito de las Américas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Bernardita Mendoza.
Vote for Bernardita Mendoza. Opinions.
Do you like Bernardita Mendoza? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Bernardita Mendoza so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Benemérito de las Américas
- Boca Lacantún (65 inhabitants)
- Crucero Benito Juárez (- inhabitants)
- Domingo Morales (5 inhabitants)
- El Caoba (53 inhabitants)
- El Sauce (- inhabitants)
- Galilea (155 inhabitants)
- La Gravera (71 inhabitants)
- La Pera (15 inhabitants)
- Los 3 Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Magdalena (57 inhabitants)
- Nueva Reforma (670 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Veracruz (941 inhabitants)
- Octavio Pérez G. (19 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (37 inhabitants)
- Tomás David Contreras (- inhabitants)