Maps, photos and statistics of Benjamín Ávila, a beautiful tiny town of the State of Tamaulipas
the town of Benjamín Ávila is located in the Municipality of Río Bravo (in the State of Tamaulipas). It is the most populated town in the position #446 of the whole municipality. Benjamín Ávila is at 50 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Benjamín Ávila is located at 26.8 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Ciudad Río Bravo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Benjamín Ávila.
Where is Benjamín Ávila?
What is Benjamín Ávila like?
Vote for Benjamín Ávila
Do you like Benjamín Ávila? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Benjamín Ávila so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Río Bravo:
- Abelardo Herrera
- Aerofumigaciones Agrícolas Cantú
- Alfredo Ávila Cavazos
- Armando Barrera
- Arturo Posada (Brecha 124 con Km. 4 Norte)
- Benigno Salinas
- Beto Téllez
- Brecha 116 con Vía de FF.CC.
- Brecha 116 entre Kilómetro 109 y 110
- Brecha 121 Kilómetro 21 (Jaime González)
- Brecha 123 con Kilómetro 126 Sur
- Brecha 124 con Kilómetro 115 (Rosa Chapa)
- Brecha 124 con Vía de FF.CC.
- Buenavista (La Chingada)
- Buenos Aires
- Bugambilias (B-109 con Km. 10 N.)
- Campo Experimental SARH
- Campo Treviño
- Candelaria (Brecha 126 con Kilómetro 2 Norte)