The town of Benito Juárez is located in the Municipality of Benito Juárez (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #96 of the ranking. Benito Juárez is at 8 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Benito Juárez? You can find it at 19.5 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Cancún, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Benito Juárez location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Benito Juárez? How to get there? Map
Online map of Benito Juárez in Quintana Roo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Quintana Roo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Benito Juárez (Quintana Roo) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Benito JuárezMany people want to stay in the town of Benito Juárez itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL PLEASURE DREAMS: 11 km away, direction Northeast (8 minutes by car)
- POSADA 3 REYES: 12 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
- MOTEL PLEASURE DREAMS: 12 km away, direction Northeast (8 minutes by car)
- MOTEL POSADA LAS PENCAS: 13 km away, direction Northeast (11 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Benito Juárez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Benito Juárez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Benito Juárez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Benito Juárez.
Photos of Benito Juárez
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Benito Juárez? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Benito Juárez.
Vote for Benito Juárez
Do you like Benito Juárez or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Benito Juárez to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Benito Juárez
- Beruco HernÃ¡ndez (- inhabitants)
- Campestre Santa María (15 inhabitants)
- Cuna Maya (- inhabitants)
- Go-Karts CancÃºn (- inhabitants)
- Horizontes Marinos (- inhabitants)
- KukulkÃ¡n (KilÃ³metro Siete) (- inhabitants)
- La Bonita (- inhabitants)
- La Ilusión (- inhabitants)
- Los Dos Hermanos J. y J. (- inhabitants)
- NicolÃ¡s MejÃa (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (- inhabitants)
- Rancho del Carmen (3 inhabitants)
- Sac-Nicté (29 inhabitants)
- Siete Leguas (- inhabitants)
- Tres Marías (6 inhabitants)