The town of Bellavista is located in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 3 inhabitants. Bellavista is at 1,994 meters of altitude.
Where is Bellavista? How to get there? Map
Online map of Bellavista (Guanajuato) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Bellavista (Guanajuato) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near BellavistaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Bellavista, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Bellavista so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL BALNEARIO LA PAZ: 17 km away, direction East (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS VILLAS: 18 km away, direction East (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA ZARAGOZA: 30 km away, direction East (22 minutes by car)
- PARRAS HOTEL: 32 km away, direction East (25 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Bellavista
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Bellavista, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Luis de la Paz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Bellavista.
Vote for Bellavista
Do you like Bellavista or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Bellavista to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz
- Crucero Granja San Luis (32 inhabitants)
- El Palmarito (San Juan de los Rangeles) (8 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (134 inhabitants)
- El Rincón de los Magueyes (3 inhabitants)
- El Tapanco (3 inhabitants)
- El Toreador de Abajo (1029 inhabitants)
- Garibaldi (El Cerrito) (97 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (21 inhabitants)
- La Escondidita (685 inhabitants)
- La Semita (414 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua del Xoconoxtlal (Las Ranas) (1 inhabitants)
- Panales del Sur (- inhabitants)
- Paso de Nogales (Loma de Magueyes) (3 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Tecolote (8 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Chiquito (59 inhabitants)