The town of Bellas Artes is located in the Municipality of Huimanguillo (in the State of Tabasco). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #290 of the ranking. Bellas Artes is at 14 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Bellas Artes? You can find it at 42.1 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Huimanguillo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Bellas Artes location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Bellas Artes? How to get there? Map
Online map of Bellas Artes in Tabasco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Bellas Artes (Tabasco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Bellas ArtesIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Bellas Artes, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Bellas Artes so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL POSADA SAN JOSÉ: 38 km away, direction East (28 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLA CHONTALPA: 35 km away, direction East (27 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE CÉSAR: 38 km away, direction East (27 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA SAN FRANCISCO: 38 km away, direction East (28 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Bellas Artes
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Bellas Artes, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Huimanguillo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Bellas Artes.
Photos of Bellas Artes
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Bellas Artes? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Bellas Artes.
Vote for Bellas Artes
Do you like Bellas Artes or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Bellas Artes to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Huimanguillo
- 18 de Marzo (71 inhabitants)
- Aquiles Serdán 1ra. Sección (454 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (236 inhabitants)
- Doctor Vladimir Bustamante (- inhabitants)
- El Hormiguero (- inhabitants)
- Güiral y González 1ra. Sección (749 inhabitants)
- Güiral y González 2da. Sección (257 inhabitants)
- José María Morelos y Pavón (561 inhabitants)
- La Arena 1ra. Sección (300 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba 1ra. Sección (Ruiz Cortínes) (265 inhabitants)
- Los Tecos (4 inhabitants)
- Ostitán 1ra. Sección (151 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (- inhabitants)
- Tres Bocas 2da. Sección (El Zapotal) (800 inhabitants)
- Venustiano Carranza (365 inhabitants)