The town of Batopilas is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Batopilas is at 1,098 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Batopilas? How to get there? Map
Location map of Batopilas in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Batopilas, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Batopilas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Batopilas (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Batopilas
With the satellite map of Batopilas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Batopilas.
Vote for Batopilas. Opinions.
Do you like Batopilas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Batopilas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Batopilas (589 inhabitants)
- Benito JuÃ¡rez (- inhabitants)
- Buenavista de Arriba (1106 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (GÃ¼ero) (- inhabitants)
- El Refugio (- inhabitants)
- El Relicario (- inhabitants)
- Israel Chavarría (5 inhabitants)
- J. Jesús Ramírez Hernández (1 inhabitants)
- Jesús Garza Martínez (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cuates (2 inhabitants)
- Noria del Grupo de los Amarillos (- inhabitants)
- Noria Santo Niño (- inhabitants)
- Noria Sector Seis (- inhabitants)
- San Juan de Ulúa (300 inhabitants)
- San Ramiro (6 inhabitants)