The town of Batería Número Ocho is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #299 in terms of number of inhabitants. Batería Número Ocho is at 9 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Batería Número Ocho is located at 6.2 kilometers from Miramar, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. In addition, it is located at 14.2 kilometers from Altamira, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Batería Número Ocho.
Where is Batería Número Ocho? How to get there? Map
Online map of Batería Número Ocho in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Batería Número Ocho building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Batería Número Ocho (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Batería Número Ocho
With the satellite map of Batería Número Ocho will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Altamira. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Batería Número Ocho.
Vote for Batería Número Ocho. Opinions.
Do you like Batería Número Ocho? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Batería Número Ocho so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Antares (6 inhabitants)
- Los Almendros (Los Badillo) (32 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (7 inhabitants)
- Eutiquio Arvizu Pérez (1 inhabitants)
- La Prieta Linda (3 inhabitants)
- Loma Linda (La Gloria) (1 inhabitants)
- Loma Real (- inhabitants)
- Los Arados (- inhabitants)
- Maclovio Herrera (Miradores) (1447 inhabitants)
- Mata del Abra (515 inhabitants)
- San Luisito Dos (Jorge Santana Villarreal) (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Catalina (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (Cidronio MartÃnez) (- inhabitants)