Barrio Casanova (San Luis Potosí)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Barrio Casanova (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of San Luis Potosí has 8 inhabitants?
The town of Barrio Casanova is located in the Municipality of San Luis Potosí (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #157 of the ranking. Barrio Casanova is at 1850 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Barrio Casanova? You can find it at 11.2 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of San Luis Potosí, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Barrio Casanova location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Barrio Casanova? How to get there? Map
Location map of Barrio Casanova in San Luis Potosí: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Barrio Casanova, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Barrio Casanova
With the satellite map of Barrio Casanova will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Luis Potosí. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Barrio Casanova.
Vote for Barrio Casanova. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio Casanova? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio Casanova so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Luis Potosí
- Barajas (65 inhabitants)
- Covadonga (- inhabitants)
- El Carril (34 inhabitants)
- El Garambullal (Camino Hondo) (55 inhabitants)
- Fracción la Angostura (561 inhabitants)
- Gonzalitos (39 inhabitants)
- La Cantera (111 inhabitants)
- Lamparito (16 inhabitants)
- Luisa López Puente (2 inhabitants)
- Mezquite Quemado (14 inhabitants)
- Noria del Padre (73 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Ilusión (Cerro del Coloradito) (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San José (2 inhabitants)
- Yerbabuena (172 inhabitants)