Bajío Largo (Guanaceví, Durango)
Maps, photos and statistics of Bajío Largo, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Durango
The town of Bajío Largo is located in the Municipality of Guanaceví (in the State of Durango). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #189 of the whole municipality. Bajío Largo is at 2733 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Bajío Largo is located at 24.7 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Guanaceví, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Bajío Largo.
Where is Bajío Largo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Bajío Largo in Durango? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Bajío Largo.
Satellite photo of Bajío Largo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Bajío Largo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Guanaceví. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Bajío Largo.
Vote for Bajío Largo. Opinions.
Do you like Bajío Largo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Bajío Largo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guanaceví
- Agua Caliente (145 inhabitants)
- Carricitos (6 inhabitants)
- Ciénega Prieta (79 inhabitants)
- Colonia Metalúrgica (La Planta) (- inhabitants)
- El Alamillo (18 inhabitants)
- El Bajío (7 inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (5 inhabitants)
- El Coconito (13 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (7 inhabitants)
- El Potrillo (15 inhabitants)
- La Cumbre (12 inhabitants)
- La Punta de la Mesa (2 inhabitants)
- La Rosilla (199 inhabitants)
- Los Ancones (11 inhabitants)
- Piedra Bola (84 inhabitants)