The town of Azuzul is located in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. Azuzul is at 50 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Azuzul? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Azuzul (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Azuzul? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Azuzul (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Azuzul
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Azuzul, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Juan Evangelista. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Azuzul.
Vote for Azuzul. Opinions.
Do you like Azuzul? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Azuzul so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista
- Apompal del Deslinde (66 inhabitants)
- Bellaco (868 inhabitants)
- Cascajalito (174 inhabitants)
- Cerro Alto (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Reforma Agraria (453 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- La Laguna (Casa Revuelta) (7 inhabitants)
- Los Jobos (8 inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos (3 inhabitants)
- La Aurora (- inhabitants)
- San Leonardo (1 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (5 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (- inhabitants)
- Tomás Domínguez (3 inhabitants)
- Víctor Croda (2 inhabitants)