The town of Atevaida is located in the Municipality of Moyahua de Estrada (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 4 inhabitants. Atevaida is at 1,577 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Atevaida? How to get there? Map
Location map of Atevaida in Zacatecas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Atevaida, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Atevaida? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Atevaida (Zacatecas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Atevaida
With the satellite map of Atevaida will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Moyahua de Estrada. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Atevaida.
Vote for Atevaida. Opinions.
Do you like Atevaida? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Atevaida so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Moyahua de Estrada
- Atecajete (2 inhabitants)
- El Pitayo (El Pitayito) (1 inhabitants)
- La Presa (62 inhabitants)
- Las Azoteas (- inhabitants)
- Las Codornices (- inhabitants)
- Las Presas (15 inhabitants)
- Llano Herrera (9 inhabitants)
- Los Coyotes (- inhabitants)
- Mesa Santa Teresa (Santa Teresa) (4 inhabitants)
- Paredes (Las Paredes) (2 inhabitants)
- Paso Hondo (- inhabitants)
- Peña Prieta (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Dulce (6 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (3 inhabitants)
- Valenciana (2 inhabitants)