Arroyo Seco (Tamazula, Durango)
Maps, photos and statistics of Arroyo Seco, a beautiful tiny town of 7 inhabitants in the State of Durango
The town of Arroyo Seco is located in the Municipality of Tamazula (in the State of Durango). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #505 in terms of number of inhabitants. Arroyo Seco is at 889 meters of altitude.
The town of Arroyo Seco is located at 21.8 kilometers from Tamazula de Victoria, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Arroyo Seco.
Where is Arroyo Seco? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Arroyo Seco (Durango) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Arroyo Seco, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Arroyo Seco
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Arroyo Seco, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tamazula. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Arroyo Seco.
Vote for Arroyo Seco. Opinions.
Do you like Arroyo Seco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Arroyo Seco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tamazula
- El Arado (36 inhabitants)
- El León (9 inhabitants)
- El Ojito (22 inhabitants)
- El Perico (27 inhabitants)
- El Portezuelo (El Limoncito) (110 inhabitants)
- El Tanque (2 inhabitants)
- La Cebadillita (85 inhabitants)
- La Manga (21 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de San José (33 inhabitants)
- Las Cupias (22 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (15 inhabitants)
- Mautal (19 inhabitants)
- Potrerillo (- inhabitants)
- San Juan de los Frailes (58 inhabitants)
- Vetillas (24 inhabitants)