Arroyo Negro (Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of Arroyo Negro, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Arroyo Negro is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #247 in terms of number of inhabitants. Arroyo Negro is at 1500 meters of altitude.
The town of Arroyo Negro is located at 8.9 kilometers from Ramos Arizpe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Arroyo Negro.
Where is Arroyo Negro? How to get there? Map
Location map of Arroyo Negro in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Arroyo Negro, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Arroyo Negro
With the satellite map of Arroyo Negro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Arroyo Negro.
Photos of Arroyo Negro
In order for you to enjoy nature around Arroyo Negro, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Arroyo Negro, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Arroyo Negro. Opinions.
Do you like Arroyo Negro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Arroyo Negro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Cañón del Tule Dos (- inhabitants)
- Combite (Granja el Barril) (7 inhabitants)
- Cosme (108 inhabitants)
- El Forlon (17 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (- inhabitants)
- La Chancla (- inhabitants)
- La Gamuza (3 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (- inhabitants)
- La Taiga (1 inhabitants)
- La Ventura (La Pila) (8 inhabitants)
- Ojito de Rómulo (Palestina) (1 inhabitants)
- Pilar Antonia González (Fraustro) (- inhabitants)
- Río (Estación Río) (- inhabitants)
- Restaurante El General (1 inhabitants)
- Tanque Tuxtepec (Tuxtepec) (38 inhabitants)