The town of Arroyo Negro is located in the Municipality of Chacaltianguis (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 2 inhabitants.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Arroyo Negro? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Arroyo Negro in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Arroyo Negro.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Arroyo Negro and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Arroyo Negro (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Arroyo Negro
With the satellite map of Arroyo Negro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Chacaltianguis. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Arroyo Negro.
Vote for Arroyo Negro. Opinions.
Do you like Arroyo Negro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Arroyo Negro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Chacaltianguis
- Arroyo Negro (2 inhabitants)
- Balmoral (- inhabitants)
- Cañada del Carrizal (El Encanto) (79 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (- inhabitants)
- El Cedral (11 inhabitants)
- El CimarrÃ³n (- inhabitants)
- El Espinal Dos (4 inhabitants)
- El Jobito (- inhabitants)
- El Zapote (- inhabitants)
- Islita (Isleta) (5 inhabitants)
- La Cerquilla (- inhabitants)
- Paso de Palmas (4 inhabitants)
- Paso la Lucha (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Carmelita (Nuevo Progreso) (- inhabitants)
- San Matías (3 inhabitants)