PueblosAmerica.com

Arroyo Hondo (Tempoal, Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)

        

The most complete information of the small village of Arroyo Hondo (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.

Did you know that this town of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave has 14 inhabitants?

the town of Arroyo Hondo is located in the Municipality of Tempoal (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 14 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #127 of the whole municipality. Arroyo Hondo is at 80 meters of altitude.

To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Arroyo Hondo is located at 16.3 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Tempoal de Sánchez, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Arroyo Hondo.

Population in Arroyo Hondo (Tempoal, Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)

In the town there are 7 men and 7 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 3 children per woman. People from outside the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave account for 7.14% of the total population. 21.43% of the inhabitants are illiterate (28.57% of men and 14.29% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 4.42 (4.57 within the men and 4.20 within the women).

Population changes in Arroyo Hondo since 2005
In 2005, in Arroyo Hondo there were 23 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are -9 people less (a variation of -39.13%). Of which there are -6 men less (a variation of -46.15%), and -3 women less (a variation of -30.00%).

Indigenous culture in Arroyo Hondo
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Arroyo Hondo
50.00% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (100.00% of the men, and 0.00% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Arroyo Hondo
In Arroyo Hondo there are 6 dwellings. 0.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 100.00% have a radio receiver, 40.00% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 0.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 40.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of Arroyo Hondo

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Tempoal (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Arroyo Hondo?

Location map of Arroyo Hondo: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Arroyo Hondo, which is marked with the symbol Map marker

You can access more information about maps of Arroyo Hondo in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of Arroyo Hondo with a higher resolution.

What is Arroyo Hondo like?

palma redonda 13-06-2007 palma redonda tampamas palma redonda

Enjoy the photos of Arroyo Hondo on this link

Vote for Arroyo Hondo

Do you like Arroyo Hondo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Arroyo Hondo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



Schools in Arroyo Hondo

  • GABINO BARREDA
  • All of the Schools in Arroyo Hondo
  • >>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tempoal

    >>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<


    Help us to improve the information about Arroyo Hondo and to spread it over the Internet:

    Add one website of Arroyo Hondo
    Link Arroyo Hondo from your webpage
    Write a family member or a friend and tell them about Arroyo Hondo


    Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tempoal: