PueblosAmerica.com

Arroyo de las Cañas (Yecuatla, Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)

      

Maps, photos and statistics of Arroyo de las Cañas, a beautiful small village of 198 inhabitants of the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave

the town of Arroyo de las Cañas is located in the Municipality of Yecuatla (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 198 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #18 of the ranking. Arroyo de las Cañas is at 305 meters of altitude.

Do you want to locate the town of Arroyo de las Cañas? You can find it at 3.7 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Yecuatla, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Arroyo de las Cañas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.

Population in Arroyo de las Cañas (Yecuatla, Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)

In the town there are 99 men and 99 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 3.07 children per woman. People from outside the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave account for 1.01% of the total population. 22.22% of the inhabitants are illiterate (23.23% of men and 21.21% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 4.21 (3.82 within the men and 4.57 within the women).

Population changes in Arroyo de las Cañas since 2005
In 2005, in Arroyo de las Cañas there were 202 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are -4 people less (a variation of -1.98%). Of which there are 1 more men (a variation of 1.02%), and -5 women less (a variation of -4.81%).

Indigenous culture in Arroyo de las Cañas
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Arroyo de las Cañas
27.27% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (53.54% of the men, and 1.01% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Arroyo de las Cañas
In Arroyo de las Cañas there are 73 dwellings. 90.74% of the dwellings have electricity, 90.74% have piped water, 85.19% have toilet or restroom, 64.81% have a radio receiver, 79.63% a television, 68.52% a fridge, 35.19% a washing-machine, 20.37% a car or a van, 11.11% a personal computer, 18.52% a landline telephone, 61.11% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of Arroyo de las Cañas

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Yecuatla (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Arroyo de las Cañas?

Location map of Arroyo de las Cañas: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Arroyo de las Cañas, which is marked with the symbol Map marker

You can access more information about maps of Arroyo de las Cañas in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of Arroyo de las Cañas with a higher resolution.

What is Arroyo de las Cañas like?

arroyo de las cañasRIO (2013)La Parcela

Enjoy the photos of Arroyo de las Cañas on this link

Vote for Arroyo de las Cañas

Do you like Arroyo de las Cañas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Arroyo de las Cañas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



Schools in Arroyo de las Cañas

>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Yecuatla

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<



Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Yecuatla: