Arroyo Colorado (San Luis de la Paz, Guanajuato)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of Arroyo Colorado, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 2 inhabitants of Guanajuato.
The town of Arroyo Colorado is located in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 2 inhabitants. Arroyo Colorado is at 1,282 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Arroyo Colorado? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Arroyo Colorado (Guanajuato) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Arroyo Colorado, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Arroyo Colorado building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Arroyo Colorado (Guanajuato) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Arroyo Colorado
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Arroyo Colorado, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Luis de la Paz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Arroyo Colorado.
Vote for Arroyo Colorado. Opinions.
Do you like Arroyo Colorado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Arroyo Colorado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of San Luis de la Paz
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guanajuato (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz
- Adolfo Morín (- inhabitants)
- Cañada del Potrero (- inhabitants)
- Carboneras (Los Pirules) (27 inhabitants)
- Crucero Granja San Luis (32 inhabitants)
- Curinith (333 inhabitants)
- El Terrero (18 inhabitants)
- La Cieneguilla del Refugio (299 inhabitants)
- La Semita (414 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (- inhabitants)
- Los Cerritos (Los Villegas) (32 inhabitants)
- Los Terreros (3 inhabitants)
- Nombre de Dios (25 inhabitants)
- San Agustín Segundo (137 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de las Tejas (191 inhabitants)
- Saucito (Sota) (9 inhabitants)