Arroyo Arena (San Juan Mazatlán, Oaxaca)
Know the tiny town of Arroyo Arena through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town in the State of Oaxaca
The town of Arroyo Arena is located in the Municipality of San Juan Mazatlán (in the State of Oaxaca). It is the most populated town in the position #39 of the whole municipality. Arroyo Arena is at 165 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Arroyo Arena is located at 21.9 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of San Juan Mazatlán, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Arroyo Arena.
Where is Arroyo Arena? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Arroyo Arena (Oaxaca)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Arroyo Arena
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Arroyo Arena, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Juan Mazatlán. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Arroyo Arena.
Photos of Arroyo Arena
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Arroyo Arena? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Arroyo Arena.
Vote for Arroyo Arena. Opinions.
Do you like Arroyo Arena? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Arroyo Arena so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan Mazatlán
- Brena Torres Viejo (208 inhabitants)
- El Pípila (255 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (53 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Esperanza (200 inhabitants)
- Las Mandarinas (9 inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (11 inhabitants)
- Loma Santa Cruz (567 inhabitants)
- Los Raudales (376 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Centro (82 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Antonio (13 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Acatlán Grande (629 inhabitants)
- Santa María Villa Hermosa (25 inhabitants)
- Santiago Malacatepec (1173 inhabitants)
- Villa Nueva (739 inhabitants)