Maps, photos and statistics of Armando Barrera, a beautiful tiny town of 6 inhabitants of the State of Tamaulipas
the town of Armando Barrera is located in the Municipality of Río Bravo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #141 of the ranking. Armando Barrera is at 25 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Armando Barrera? You can find it at 10.7 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Ciudad Río Bravo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Armando Barrera location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Armando Barrera?
What is Armando Barrera like?
Vote for Armando Barrera
Do you like Armando Barrera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Armando Barrera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Río Bravo:
- Adelaido Hernández
- Alfredo Ávila Cavazos
- Alfredo Melem
- Ampliación Río Bravo
- Antonio Montelongo
- Arturo Posada (Brecha 124 con Km. 4 Norte)
- Benigno Salinas
- Benjamín Ávila
- Brecha 116 entre Kilómetro 109 y 110
- Brecha 124 con Kilómetro 115 (Rosa Chapa)
- Brecha 124 con Vía de FF.CC.
- Brecha 128 con Kilómetro 19 Norte
- Brecha 128 entre Kilómetro 10 y 13.25 Norte (Las Américas)
- Brecha Doce (Lupe Guerrero)
- Buena Vista (Ramiro Gómez)
- Buenavista (Charco Azul)
- Bugambilias (B-109 con Km. 10 N.)
- Burras Blancas
- Canal Anzaldúas con Kilómetro 65 Brecha 2 Sur