PueblosAmerica.com

Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo)

        

Get know the medium-sized town of Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo) through its photos, maps and population statistics.

All the information of this town of 220 inhabitants of the State of Michoacán de Ocampo


the town of Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo) is located in the Municipality of Zitácuaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 220 inhabitants. Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo) is 1661 meters above sea level. If you browse this webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo).

Population in Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo)

In the town there are 110 men and 110 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 3.41 children per woman. People from outside the State of Michoacán de Ocampo account for 2.27% of the total population. 9.55% of the inhabitants are illiterate (11.82% of men and 7.27% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 6.06 (5.96 within the men and 6.17 within the women).

Population changes in Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo) since 2005
In 2005, in Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo) there were 202 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 18 more people (a variation of 8.91%). Of which there are 13 more men (a variation of 13.40%), and 5 more women (a variation of 4.76%).


Indigenous culture in Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo)
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo)
32.73% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (62.73% of the men, and 2.73% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo)
In Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo) there are 68 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 42.59% have piped water, 96.30% have toilet or restroom, 62.96% have a radio receiver, 81.48% a television, 79.63% a fridge, 48.15% a washing-machine, 33.33% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 11.11% a landline telephone, 16.67% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo)

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Zitácuaro (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo)?

Location map of Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo): Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo), which is marked with the symbol

You can access more information about maps of Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo) in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo) with a higher resolution.

What is Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo) like?

timbineo, armadillos el puerto de los espinos Pepenadoras en el basurero municipal

Enjoy the photos of Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo) on this link

Schools in Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo)

  • JOSE MA MORELOS Y PAVON
  • PREESCOLAR COMUNITARIO
  • All of the Schools in Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo)
  • >>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Zitácuaro

    >>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<


    Help us to improve the information about Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo) and to spread it over the Internet:

    Add one website of Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo)
    Link Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo) from your webpage
    Write a family member or a friend and tell them about Armadillos (Tercera Manzana de Timbineo)


    Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Zitácuaro: