Arizona (Pijijiapan, Chiapas)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Arizona (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Chiapas has 4 inhabitants?
The town of Arizona is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #526 in terms of number of inhabitants. Arizona is at 13 meters of altitude.
The town of Arizona is located at 7.7 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Arizona.
Where is Arizona? How to get there? Map
Location map of Arizona in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Arizona, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Arizona
With the satellite map of Arizona will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Arizona.
Photos of Arizona
In order for you to enjoy nature around Arizona, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Arizona, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Arizona. Opinions.
Do you like Arizona? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Arizona so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Dos Arbolitos Uno (5 inhabitants)
- El Desprecio (2 inhabitants)
- El Guarumbo (4 inhabitants)
- El Madrigal (1 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (- inhabitants)
- El Truque (3 inhabitants)
- El Yahital (Barra el Mapache) (23 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (55 inhabitants)
- Joaquín Miguel Gutiérrez (Margaritas) (1617 inhabitants)
- La Pradera (5 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Virginia (449 inhabitants)
- Tierra Santa (6 inhabitants)