The town of Arenal is located in the Municipality of Susupuato (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #70 of the ranking. Arenal is at 963 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Arenal? You can find it at 11.6 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Rancho Viejo, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Susupuato de Guerrero, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at North, at 14.9 kilometers. To enjoy the Arenal location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Arenal? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Arenal (Michoacán de Ocampo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Arenal? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Arenal (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Arenal
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Arenal, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Susupuato. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Arenal.
Photos of Arenal
In order for you to enjoy nature around Arenal, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Arenal, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Arenal. Opinions.
Do you like Arenal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Arenal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Susupuato
- Colonia el Limoncito (37 inhabitants)
- Colonia Vicente Guerrero (El Salitre) (67 inhabitants)
- Copándaro (Santiago) (549 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (Los Limones) (299 inhabitants)
- El Salitre (123 inhabitants)
- El Tanque (140 inhabitants)
- La Cañadita (10 inhabitants)
- La Charamusca (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (Los Hoyos) (193 inhabitants)
- La Palma (151 inhabitants)
- Los Ranchos (4 inhabitants)
- Manzanillo (5 inhabitants)
- Mesa de la Carrera (2 inhabitants)
- Paso Ancho (67 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (1871 inhabitants)