Arboleda Residencial (Baja California)
Maps, photos and statistics of Arboleda Residencial, a beautiful small village of 126 inhabitants in the State of Baja California
The town of Arboleda Residencial is located in the Municipality of Mexicali (in the State of Baja California). There are 126 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #145 of the ranking. Arboleda Residencial is at 6 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Arboleda Residencial? You can find it at 12.0 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Mexicali, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Arboleda Residencial location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
The population of Arboleda Residencial (Baja California) is 126 inhabitants
|Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
In the town there are 65 men and 61 women. The ratio women per men is 0.938, and the fecundity rate is 2.41 children per woman. People from outside the State of Baja California account for 46.03% of the total population. 2.38% of the inhabitants are illiterate (3.08% of men and 1.64% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 6.38 (6.34 within the men and 6.43 within the women).Indigenous culture in Arboleda Residencial
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.
35.71% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (55.38% of the men, and 14.75% of the women). Housing and infrastructure in Arboleda Residencial
In Arboleda Residencial there are 47 dwellings. 84.38% of the dwellings have electricity, 84.38% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 62.50% have a radio receiver, 87.50% a television, 78.12% a fridge, 75.00% a washing-machine, 62.50% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 84.38% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Where is Arboleda Residencial? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Arboleda Residencial (Baja California)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Arboleda Residencial
With the satellite map of Arboleda Residencial will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Mexicali. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Arboleda Residencial.
Vote for Arboleda Residencial. Opinions.
Do you like Arboleda Residencial? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Arboleda Residencial so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mexicali
- Cerro Prieto 3 (Los Mena) (15 inhabitants)
- Familia Duarte (Colonia Orive de Alba) (40 inhabitants)
- Familia Flores López (Tlaxcala Dos) (7 inhabitants)
- Familia Lara (Ejido San Luis Potosí) (3 inhabitants)
- Familia Martínez (Colonia Pólvora) (12 inhabitants)
- Familia Núñez (Colonia Progreso) (20 inhabitants)
- Familia Rodríguez (Veracruz Dos) (5 inhabitants)
- Familia Romero Pacheco (Col. Colorado 7) (4 inhabitants)
- Familia Saldaña (Ejido Tabasco) (3 inhabitants)
- Familia Salgado (Colonia Cerro Prieto) (5 inhabitants)
- Familia Sandoval Ponce (Colonia Mariana) (43 inhabitants)
- Km 7 (Colonia Colorado 1) (9 inhabitants)
- Poblado Francisco Santana Peralta (804 inhabitants)
- Rancho Hurtado (Colonia Alvarado) (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Punta Estrella (3 inhabitants)