The town of Antonio Olvera is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 1 inhabitants. Antonio Olvera is at 48 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Antonio Olvera? How to get there? Map
Online map of Antonio Olvera in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Antonio Olvera? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Antonio Olvera (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Antonio Olvera
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Antonio Olvera, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pánuco. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Antonio Olvera.
Vote for Antonio Olvera. Opinions.
Do you like Antonio Olvera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Antonio Olvera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Aquiles Serdán (1461 inhabitants)
- Bernabé Sánchez Fuentes (220 inhabitants)
- El Grano de Oro (1 inhabitants)
- El Jardín (4 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (2 inhabitants)
- El Sentimiento (- inhabitants)
- El Willy (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Joya (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (2 inhabitants)
- San Cristóbal (258 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (3 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rebeca (3 inhabitants)
- Segunda Ampliación del Carrizal (8 inhabitants)