the town of Aniceto is located in the Municipality of Centro (in the State of Tabasco).
There are 169 inhabitants. Aniceto is 8 meters above sea level.
If you browse this webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Aniceto.
In the town there are 86 men and 83 women. The ratio women per men is 0.965, and the fecundity rate is 2.58 children per woman. People from outside the State of Tabasco account for 0.00% of the total population. 4.14% of the inhabitants are illiterate (2.33% of men and 6.02% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 9.41 (10.05 within the men and 8.69 within the women).Population changes in Aniceto since 2005
In 2005, in Aniceto there were 157 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 12 more people (a variation of 7.64%). Of which there are 3 more men (a variation of 3.61%), and 9 more women (a variation of 12.16%).
Indigenous culture in Aniceto
92.31% of the population is indigenous, and 47.93% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in Aniceto
34.32% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (56.98% of the men, and 10.84% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in Aniceto
In Aniceto there are 37 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 97.22% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 86.11% have a radio receiver, 91.67% a television, 86.11% a fridge, 66.67% a washing-machine, 11.11% a car or a van, 5.56% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 27.78% mobile phone, and 2.78% Internet access.
Where is Aniceto?
What is Aniceto like?
Schools in Aniceto
Information on Postal and ZIP Codes of Aniceto
Help us to improve the information about Aniceto and to spread it over the Internet:→Add one website of Aniceto
→ Link Aniceto from your webpage
→ Write a family member or a friend and tell them about Aniceto
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Centro:
- Acachapan y Colmena 1a. Sección
- Acachapan y Colmena 2a. Sección (La Arena)
- Acachapan y Colmena 2a. Sección (La Lima)
- Acachapan y Colmena 5a. Sección
- Alvarado (Colima)
- Alvarado Santa Irene 1a. Sección
- Alvarado Santa Irene 2a. Sección (El Taizal)
- Anacleto Canabal 1a. Sección
- Anacleto Canabal 3a. Sección
- Aztlán 1a. Sección
- Aztlán 1a. Sección (La Piedad)
- Aztlán 2a. Sección el Cuy
- Aztlán 4ta. Sección (El Bajío)
- Aztlán 5a. Sección (Don Lorenzo)
- Barrancas y Amate 3a. Sección
- Barrancas y Guanal González
- Barrancas y Guanal López Portillo
- Barrancas y Guanal Tintillo
- Boca de Aztlán 2a. Sección
- Boquerón 1a. Sección (San Pedro)