The town of Aniceto Contreras is located in the Municipality of Benemérito de las Américas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. Aniceto Contreras is at 142 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Aniceto Contreras? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Aniceto Contreras in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Aniceto Contreras.
Need to locate a certain Aniceto Contreras building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Aniceto Contreras (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Aniceto Contreras
With the satellite map of Aniceto Contreras will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Benemérito de las Américas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Aniceto Contreras.
Vote for Aniceto Contreras. Opinions.
Do you like Aniceto Contreras? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Aniceto Contreras so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Benemérito de las Américas
- Cornelio Gónzalez R. (- inhabitants)
- Crucero de Zamora Pico de Oro (38 inhabitants)
- El Planchón (- inhabitants)
- El Potrerito (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Julián Grajales (440 inhabitants)
- La Gravera (71 inhabitants)
- Los 3 Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- Pedro C. Camacho G. (- inhabitants)
- Roberto Barrios (1024 inhabitants)
- Roberto Barrios Río (193 inhabitants)
- Roderi Reyes (7 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (37 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (8 inhabitants)
- Tierra Santa (- inhabitants)