The town of Ameyalli is located in the Municipality of Francisco Z. Mena (in the State of Puebla). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #67 of the ranking. Ameyalli is at 316 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Ameyalli? You can find it at 4.3 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Metlaltoyuca, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Ameyalli location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Ameyalli? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Ameyalli (Puebla) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Ameyalli, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Ameyalli and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Ameyalli (Puebla) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Ameyalli
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Ameyalli, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Francisco Z. Mena. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Ameyalli.
Vote for Ameyalli. Opinions.
Do you like Ameyalli? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ameyalli so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco Z. Mena
- Agua Dulce (- inhabitants)
- Aparicio (4 inhabitants)
- El Aguachal (14 inhabitants)
- El Cerro Altamirano (- inhabitants)
- El Laberinto (132 inhabitants)
- Huitzilac (1188 inhabitants)
- José Trejo (- inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (267 inhabitants)
- La Corona (- inhabitants)
- Moctezuma (Guayabal) (557 inhabitants)
- Paso del Arroyo (452 inhabitants)
- Piedra Grande (11 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Pahua (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (27 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (2 inhabitants)