The town of Altamira is located in the Municipality of Angel R. Cabada (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #176 of the ranking. Altamira is at 254 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Altamira? You can find it at 13.5 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Ángel R. Cabada, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Altamira location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Altamira? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Altamira (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Altamira (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near AltamiraDo you want to stay in Altamira? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Altamira:
- POSADA DOÑA ANGELA: 16 km away, direction South (12 minutes by car)
- POSADA DOÑA ANGELA: 16 km away, direction South (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ESTANCIA OLMECA: 17 km away, direction South (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MESON DE SANTIAGO: 14 km away, direction South (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Altamira
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Altamira, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Angel R. Cabada. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Altamira.
Photos of Altamira
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Altamira? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Altamira.
Vote for Altamira
Do you like Altamira or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Altamira to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Angel R. Cabada
- Barrio Brujo (- inhabitants)
- Cacahuatal (14 inhabitants)
- El Majahual (1 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (795 inhabitants)
- El Potrerito (3 inhabitants)
- La Carmelita (Candelaria Morales) (7 inhabitants)
- La Piedra (- inhabitants)
- La Rinconada (78 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (15 inhabitants)
- Predio el Porvenir (7 inhabitants)
- Cinapa (Las Tres Hermanas) (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Dos Potrillos (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Pablo HernÃ¡ndez (- inhabitants)
- Pancho López (28 inhabitants)
- Rancho Tres (- inhabitants)