Altamira (Arteaga, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Altamira (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Coahuila de Zaragoza has 7 inhabitants?
The town of Altamira is located in the Municipality of Arteaga (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #150 of the whole municipality. Altamira is at 2055 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Altamira is located at 18.8 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Arteaga, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Altamira.
Where is Altamira? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Altamira (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Altamira, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Altamira
With the satellite map of Altamira will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Arteaga. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Altamira.
Photos of Altamira
In order for you to enjoy nature around Altamira, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Altamira, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Altamira. Opinions.
Do you like Altamira? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Altamira so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arteaga
- Campestre California (Campestre San Antonio) (8 inhabitants)
- El Gato (6 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (51 inhabitants)
- El Roble (14 inhabitants)
- El Tesoro (7 inhabitants)
- La Montaña (10 inhabitants)
- La Siberia (5 inhabitants)
- Las Mangas (10 inhabitants)
- Maravillas (5 inhabitants)
- María del Carmen Torres Espinoza (5 inhabitants)
- Pinares de Rancho Viejo (8 inhabitants)
- Potrerillos (9 inhabitants)
- Puerto Carbonera (7 inhabitants)
- Ramón García Guzmán (12 inhabitants)
- San Francisco del Taray (El Taray) (1 inhabitants)