Maps, photos and statistics of Alhualazintla, a beautiful small village of 12 inhabitants in the State of Puebla
The town of Alhualazintla is located in the Municipality of San Jerónimo Tecuanipan (in the State of Puebla). There are 12 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #10 of the ranking. Alhualazintla is at 2220 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Alhualazintla? You can find it at 5.3 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of San Jerónimo Tecuanipan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Alhualazintla location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Alhualazintla? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Alhualazintla in Puebla? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Alhualazintla.
Satellite photo of Alhualazintla
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Alhualazintla, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Jerónimo Tecuanipan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Alhualazintla.
Vote for Alhualazintla. Opinions.
Do you like Alhualazintla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Alhualazintla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Jerónimo Tecuanipan
- Alhualazintla (12 inhabitants)
- El Capricho (5 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (6 inhabitants)
- Las Ventas (80 inhabitants)
- Los Reyes Tlanechicolpan (1706 inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo Tecuanipan (2179 inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo Tecuanipan (116 inhabitants)
- San José (49 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Papaxtla (1526 inhabitants)
- San Pedro los Pinos (63 inhabitants)
- Tehuixtitla (38 inhabitants)
- Tolextla (34 inhabitants)
- Topoyantla (12 inhabitants)