Alfredo Paredes (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Know the tiny town of Alfredo Paredes through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Alfredo Paredes is located in the Municipality of Frontera (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #56 of the ranking. Alfredo Paredes is at 520 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Alfredo Paredes? You can find it at 9.8 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Frontera, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Alfredo Paredes location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Alfredo Paredes? How to get there? Map
Location map of Alfredo Paredes in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Alfredo Paredes, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Alfredo Paredes
With the satellite map of Alfredo Paredes will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Frontera. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Alfredo Paredes.
Photos of Alfredo Paredes
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Alfredo Paredes? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Alfredo Paredes.
Vote for Alfredo Paredes. Opinions.
Do you like Alfredo Paredes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Alfredo Paredes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Frontera
- Alfredo Paredes (- inhabitants)
- CalderonÂ´s Ranch (CalderÃ³n LiÃ±an) (2 inhabitants)
- Colonia Doctor Esteban MartÃnez (112 inhabitants)
- El Borrego (Fernando Borrego Puentes) (10 inhabitants)
- El Tesoro (Antonio De la Cruz RodrÃguez) (- inhabitants)
- Eleuterio SÃ¡nchez Mata (- inhabitants)
- Estancias de San Juan Bautista (- inhabitants)
- FracciÃ³n Ejidal Pozuelos de Abajo (9 inhabitants)
- Francisco Rosciano (- inhabitants)
- La Polka 1 (Mario Villalobos) (- inhabitants)
- Los CÃ¡rdenas (Marcial CÃ¡rdenas Villastrigo) (- inhabitants)
- Mona (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Poblado de Fresnillo (Fresnillo) (92 inhabitants)
- Ocho de Enero (1746 inhabitants)
- Planta de TransmisiÃ³n de Radio la Acerera (- inhabitants)