Alfredo Ledezma N. (Durango)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Alfredo Ledezma N., as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 5 inhabitants of Durango.
The town of Alfredo Ledezma N. is located in the Municipality of Durango (in the State of Durango). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #296 of the ranking. Alfredo Ledezma N. is at 1871 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Alfredo Ledezma N.? You can find it at 16.1 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Victoria de Durango, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Alfredo Ledezma N. location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Alfredo Ledezma N.? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Alfredo Ledezma N. (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Alfredo Ledezma N.
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Alfredo Ledezma N., to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Durango. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Alfredo Ledezma N..
Vote for Alfredo Ledezma N.. Opinions.
Do you like Alfredo Ledezma N.? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Alfredo Ledezma N. so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Durango
- Bajío Grande (- inhabitants)
- Compañía Maderera Torance (5 inhabitants)
- El Encinal (231 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento San Miguel de Casa Blanca (- inhabitants)
- La Agualdrita (1 inhabitants)
- La Casita (12 inhabitants)
- Predio San Vicente (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Asturiano (- inhabitants)
- Rancho los Portales Cabalgantes (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Monte de los Olivos (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ramírez (Sagrado Corazón) (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ramos (4 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (Rancho Palacios) (3 inhabitants)
- San Juan (10 inhabitants)
- Unidos Venceremos (308 inhabitants)