Alejandro Torres (Durango)
Maps, photos and statistics of Alejandro Torres, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants of the State of Durango
The town of Alejandro Torres is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #263 of the whole municipality. Alejandro Torres is at 2,500 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Alejandro Torres is located at 6.6 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of El Salto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Alejandro Torres.
Where is Alejandro Torres? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Alejandro Torres (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Alejandro Torres building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Alejandro Torres (Durango) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Alejandro Torres
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Alejandro Torres, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Alejandro Torres.
Vote for Alejandro Torres. Opinions.
Do you like Alejandro Torres? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Alejandro Torres so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Durango (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Chavarría Viejo (131 inhabitants)
- Ciriales (12 inhabitants)
- Cofradía (97 inhabitants)
- De Mimbres El Desmonte (6 inhabitants)
- De Chavarría El Carrizo (14 inhabitants)
- De Calaveras El Desmonte (14 inhabitants)
- El Jocuistle Amarillo (8 inhabitants)
- El Oro Fino (- inhabitants)
- De Pino Gordo La Calera (3 inhabitants)
- La Escalera (- inhabitants)
- La Guacamaya (89 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de los Osos (- inhabitants)
- De Balontita La Yerbabuena (- inhabitants)
- Las Latas (114 inhabitants)
- De la Mesa de San Pedro Tierra Blanca (251 inhabitants)